Since 1997, we have helped over 80 entrepreneurs sharing our values and our investment philosophy.
Here are seven success stories from recent years.
- 1988 : Establishment of April by Bruno Rousset, the President and Founder.
- 1997 : €60M Revenue and 400 employees. April is listed on the Paris stock exchange.
- 2008 : €736M Revenue and 3 000 employees.
- 2018 : €1bn Revenue and 4 000 employees. Operations in 28 countries.
- 13 acquisitions in France and internationally since 1997.
- Read more about April’s history
External international growth
- European leader of home robotics
- 4 cross-border external growth operations
- Support to France’s leading personal services company
- Agencies opened throughout France
- Development in the automatic distribution sector
- 3 companies integrated with geographic synergy
- Creation of France’s third-biggest automatic distribution company
Vertical integration and international development
- Development of export sales through a proactive distribution strategy
- Vertical integration with the acquisition of SEFA
- Development in the swimming pool equipment sector
- 4 companies integrated with cross-sector synergy
A long term investment
- Designer and manufacturer of full automatic machines
- Diversification of the customer portfolio