EVOLEM Real estate
Real estate : a strategic development issue
- Meet the specific needs of April and other companies in which Evolem has a stake
- Using a customised approach (auditing, consulting), assist the directors of the companies we invest in
- Evaluate different options (change of premises, construction, leasing property, etc.)
- Analyse investment opportunities (outside the needs of the companies we have stakes in)
- For April, constructed two commercial buildings in Lyon (Aprilium I & II) providing offices for 1,200 employees, an investment of €40M for 20,000 sq.m.
- Purchased the FAG building in Saint-Georges-de-Reneins providing a roof for the different teams of the subsidiary while the orthopaedics division was being set up
- Found and refit premises for the relocation of April’s Paris subsidiaries
- Purchased and renovated 3,000 sq.m. of office space for Aprilium III (Lyon) for an investment of €8.5M
- Built the head offices for April Partenaires in Fougères (Ille-et-Vilaine). 1,000 sq.m. of office space for 70 employees.
Contact: Christophe Broguière – Real Estate Director